Friday 25 November 2011

Siti Normaizatul Binti Said

matun n mother

assalamualaikum to all of you my lolipop's...
26/11/11...
i want to tell about my self..
firstly,my name is Siti Normaizatul Binti Said..While my mom pregnant,she want a baby boy but unfortunately the midwife say that Jamilah,you got baby girl and my mother doesn't sad but she grateful to have me as her daughter...the name that i got not maizatul but maimunah...Oh no!!!! luckily my mom doesn't use that name and she use maizatul..love you mom.the date of birth is at 24 January 1992 and at time 6.43 am and i guess that why i'm such a cool person..i'm the second child for the three siblings.

education..
i start my first school at Sek Keb Padang Terap..at primary school i'm just a normal girl and doesn't in any activities in school because at that time i doesn't have confidence to face many people....ended at that school after UPSR.
in secondary school..
my school in Sek Keb Men Dato' Syed Ahmad..suddenly, i active in marching competition for Kadet Remaja Sekolah for four years..it true when we play any sport we can get a self confidence to face people..so. i suggest we should play sport for our self confidence and also for our health.....
ater that....
 i'm further my study at matriculation program and many people say it's hard to study there because only 1 year to finished our 2 semester at there..but,i'm only follow my intuition..and i just want to take my degree as soon as possible..study at matric fun and luckily and i get many friend and i got the best for what i struggle for it..
now...
alhamdulillah...i got the opportunities to study for the degree level at UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka...i'm business management and i take insurance course...
i think i spoke enough about me...
want to know more????                                          
always come to my blog..
that's all...
bye2..
작별 인사

No comments:

Post a Comment